Godhead | Websters 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language
GOD’HEAD, noun god’hed.
1. Godship; deity; divinity; divine nature or essence; applied to the true God, and to heathen deities.
2. A deity in person; a god or goddess.
1. Single; one along; as, John was the only man present.
2. This and no other. This is an only child.
3. This above all others. He is the only man for music.
1. Singly; merely; barely; in one manner or for one purpose along.
I purpose my thoughts only as conjectures.
And to be loved himself, needs only to be known.
2. This and no other wise.
Every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. Genesis 6:5.
3. Singly; without more; as only-begotten.
BEGOT’, BEGOT’TEN, participle passive of get. Procreated; generated.
PRO’CREATED, participle passive Begotten; generated.
GEN’ERATED, participle passive Begotten; engendered; procreated; produced; formed.
ENGEN’DERED, participle passive Begotten; caused; produced.
PRODU’CED, participle passive Brought into life, being or view; yielded.
CAUSED, participle passive Produced; effected; brought about.
FORM’ED, participle passive Made; shaped; molded; planned; arranged; combined; enacted; constituted.